Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Date Nights

We try to take the kids out individually from time to time for some special one-on-one time. Rebecca and Russ went to her school's Father/Daughter Dance in February. She didn't care for the top and skirt I picked up for her to wear so when I got home from work we did a mad dash to the store for her to pick out her own outfit. She wanted a dress (which was a shock to me since she has for the last year hated wearing dresses) but also didn't want it "too fancy." It was fun getting to curl her hair and see how cute she looked as they headed out for the evening. She's got her own adorable style!


Ethan decided he did not want to go to their school's Mother/Son Dance this month. Instead he chose to go to John's Incredible Pizza with me. We had a great time eating pizza and dessert and playing games. I wish I had my camera out when he hit the jackpot on one of the games and it spit out 75 tickets not once but twice. His eyes were HUGE! At the end of the evening he turned in all 775 tickets and picked out a disc shooter and a window suction toy.


Kendall and I went out one day to TCBY, her first trip to the yogurt store. She really enjoyed her ice cream with sprinkles!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love it!!! The dress is super-cute on Rebecca! Isaac opted for a night with me at Boomer's last year in lieu of the Mother/Son dance as well. So great to spend time with our kids individually and get to "know" them each in their own ways! You guys are such great parents!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.