My 1st ever blog....After years of thinking about starting a blog and saying there is no way I have time to maintain it, a friend at work sparked something in me today when she shared her blog with me that documents life with her sweet little girl. It tugged at my heart and inspired me to finally get around to setting one up. You see, I love scrapbooking...have for years, BUT I can't seem to find or make the time to keep up. I get so caught up in just living in the moment and then feeling guilty about not having captured them on film or in a journal so I can eventually get around to putting them in a scrapbook. I drive myself CRAZY!
I recently started digitally scrapbooking and LOVE it but again...not keeping up with it the way I desire. But today...something clicked. It dawned on me that with a blog I can quickly type all the random thoughts swirling around my head (Scary...I hope I don't get myself in trouble with this) AND record the cuteness and frustrations of being a mom of 3....then use that to merge into digital scrapbooks. Seems so obvious now but I am blond after all.
So here I go...well sort of...it's after 11pm and I've got to go to work tomorrow. I'll pick this up again tomorrow. I think I can..I think I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.