Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas With My Family

Josh & Kim were gracious enough to host the clan at their home. It's always fun to get together and visit and watch the kids have a great time playing together. This year Denny came with his new wife Teri, her daughter-in-law Janeth and her three children. They were still in town from the Phillipines following the wedding the weekend before. Our kids loved having three Christmases.

The lovely hosts Josh & Kimberlee

Enjoying appetizers and drinks. Teri brought delicious Filipino style spring rolls. I ate way too many of those but it was worth every calorie!

Enjoying sweet cuddle time with my nephew Gaven (Josh's son).

The newlyweds Teri & Dennis

Dawn and I have been so busy this year that it had been a long time since we'd spent time together. We are scrapbooking buddies and love our coffee and chocolate...A day with all three is heaven to us!

The kids having a blast in the garage.

Getting ready to pray before digging into the awesome spread of Mexican food.

Love my girl!
Robin and I catching up with one another.

Ethan got a Paper Jamz guitar from Grandma & Grandpa.

I think it's so cute how Ethan loves nutcrackers. Mom & Dad bought each grandchild an ornament and Ethan just loved his.

Rebecca was excited about the pillow she recieved.
Kendall occupied big cousin Emily's lap the entire time it seemed.

What are people talking about? I don't see any family resemblance :) Love ya Josh!
Janeth and her kids.

Me & my Daddy!

Mom & I

Getting ready for the family photo. I still need to get a copy of the final pose. Not sure whose camera it was taken on.

Dennis with his new family.

Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.