On April 19th, we found out our baby is a
GIRL! I wouldn't say I had a strong feeling of what I was carrying but definetly was leaning towards thinking it was a boy. It would have been fun having another little guy in the house and a brother for Ethan but we are just as excited knowing it's a sweet baby girl. Ethan adjusted to the idea of another sister quite well. He was hoping for a little brother to play legos and cars with too. But we emphasized the special role he gets to play being the brother to 3 sisters and how much more special his time with Daddy will be for now. I suspect more fishing trips in their future not just for bonding time but sanity sake too. There are a lot of words and emotion in our home with just the 2 girls.
I'm excited about cute pink outfits, hopefully this little one will keep adorable bows and headbands on, and another girl who might love dollies. We can't wait to see what this little girl will look like. I wonder if she will she have light hair, blue eyes, be bald at birth, have dark hair, brown eyes, fair skin or olive toned? Is she going to be quite and observant or a spit fire from birth? I'm feeling lots of little movements already and absolutely love it!
 |
| Profile of our little girl at 20 weeks. |
 |
| Her little hand making an "L" shape. She is so smart already and already knows she is a Lee! :) When Ethan saw this picture, he jokingly said, "Did she just call me a loser?" He gets the most excited about wanting to see the ultrasound pictures and asking how big the baby is now. Very cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.